No it says 3 pieces of artwork and 5 places to look at including the War Memorial and Mural Wall:
"The three pieces have been brought to Dover with the support of former Deputy Constable of Dover Castle Brigadier M. T. G. Bazeley.
The trail starts from Dover’s seafront at Granville Gardens, linking Dover town centre at Market Square and following onto Pencester Gardens. The three art pieces also connect with the Wall of Remembrance created by local artist Izzy Fraser and commissioned by the previous Right Worshipful the Town Mayor of Dover Cllr Neil Rix located at Dover’s War Memorial outside Maison Dieu House.
Dover Remembrance Art Trail Exhibits:
1. Every One Remembered (Mark Humphrey) at Granville Gardens – Thousands of poppy dedicated by the public throughout the UK flutter around the soldier, paying tribute to each and every one of their sacrifices made.
2. Point of Everyman’s Land (Mark Humphrey) at Dover Market Square – This Piece delves into war in time and space, alongside moments of battle.
3. Point of Everyman’s Land (Mark Humphrey) at Pencester Gardens- This Piece delves into war in time and space, alongside moments of battle.
4. Dover’s Wall of Remembrance (Izzy Fraser) at Maison Dieu House – Centenary memorial of the First World War to remember and honour Dover’s role in armed conflict through the ages
5. Dover War Memorial (Richard Goulden) at Maison Dieu House – Symbolises gratitude to the fallen and sympathy for the bereaved.