Where is it?
- 3 February 2011 20:43
- 3 February 2011 20:55Next to the Dour House Howard.
Terry (Being enigmatic as usual)Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
- 3 February 2011 21:14Mareks old church.If you knew what I know,we would both be in trouble!
- 3 February 2011 21:16saint pauls rc church masion dieu road,with a good drinking club next door.liberte,egalite,franernnty.
- 3 February 2011 21:21brian
congratulations you have won a two week self catering holiday, not quite sure where tahrir square is though.
- 3 February 2011 21:27You have cheered us all up Howard.
ps 102 Maison Dieu Road (now the Dour House) was once home to Hospital Radio, courtesy of Fr Terrence TannerQuis custodiet ipsos custodes?
- 3 February 2011 21:31just outside waterloo belguim.it has some nice watering holes there.liberte,egalite,franernnty.
- 3 February 2011 21:38My daughter lived there for a while,had to move because of Marek's singing!If you knew what I know,we would both be in trouble!
- 4 February 2011 01:09JHG
Ever since that football accident my voice has been a bit soprano-ish.Has a great and cheap drinking club inside the old school at the side and you don't have to be a left footer to join.Marek
I think therefore I am (not a Tory supporter)
- 4 February 2011 11:00i heard that they had a decent snooker table in there.
- 4 February 2011 17:33howard more like a large pool table.liberte,egalite,franernnty.
- 4 February 2011 19:29someone pointed that out to me in town today brian, never knew he read the forum.
- 4 February 2011 20:35and who might that be howard.
Last edited by Brian Dixon at 20:36 on 4 Feb 2011liberte,egalite,franernnty.
- 4 February 2011 21:53no idea brian just someone i am on nodding terms with.
he obviously knew my name from the forum.
- 4 February 2011 22:21
- 5 February 2011 14:56
- 5 February 2011 14:58Ah! I can smell the boiled cabbage from here.
TerryQuis custodiet ipsos custodes?
- 5 February 2011 15:02
- 5 February 2011 16:18Dover Castle, the view gives it away!If you knew what I know,we would both be in trouble!
- 5 February 2011 16:57incorrect john, try again.