Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Paul we agree and disagree .

I fully on same page regarding political parties standing for Town councils , and really after 9 years of leaving labour I stood against them , and watched the three parties , even attended a Tory /indy meeting
    Very much disorganised to many agendas.
    I stood for the community with community backing.

It was never going to be long for the likes of N Collor Etc to join Dover TC. As conservatives were sitting on Deal TC for many years.

I don't share your view on N Rix he probably gave Dover TC the worst name it could ever get in his sniffing that Went world wide, even my sister in law in Singapore asked about and she knows nothing about Dover politics.

David Hannant also made big play on your view that he was independent and would never be part of the political groupings
    A week later he became a conservative district councillor .
    If you hold these views it's not a problem , be open about it don't lie !!

The actual set of if decision making more local I have always supported but we do also have the problem of who is elected . But that's democracy I suppose .

Hope your well Paul

end link