Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ray hutstone wrote:
    No more than the dirty Russian money that has been ploughed into Tory governments from Cameron to Laughing Boy. Two wrongs don't make a right, or didn't you ever bother to learn that when you were young?

Yup.

The Conservative party have made huge mistakes in their dealings with Russia over the past years.

Nowhere near as bad as Bush and Clinton (I won't even bother mentioning the awful Trump).

Nowhere near as bad as Germany ending up relying on Russian gas.

We've all been suckered in to thinking that after the break up of the USSR we were enjoying the new 'normal' and pissing away the 'peace dividend' rather than remembering that a nations first duty and responsibility is to keep the security systems always well-prepared and ready.

Who wants to invest in the armed forces when we can have subsidised buses eh?

The tectonic plates of the 'balance' of power are shifting before our eyes even before we factor in China.

People very much like you and I are ending up dead.

Starmer gets this which is why at PMQs he's stopped his side show about #partygate and suchlike and come down firmly on the side of HMG - and NATO - and Ukraine.

There's enough Ruskie-bots out there trying to propagandise for Putin (I'm watching RT as I type!) - trying to split us.

Let's both try to concentrate on the main event which is going to affect many more than the millions in Ukraine.

Best wishes.

(BTW. talking of panic buying I hear ALDI is out of tea lights already. The manger tells me they haven't had such a rush on stock since Charlie Hebdo )

end link