Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Still, may I point out once more that several years back, the British Secret Service released information they had garnered from German generals during WW II who were prisoners of war in Britain and whose every word with each other had been registered secretly through microphones placed in their rooms.

Until then this information had been kept secret and so did not enter mainstream history books.
    But it should be general knowledge that originally, the German high command, including Hitler, had planned a war against the Soviet Union, to be proceeded by a territorial dispute with Poland. but that there was no plan to go to war against the West.

It is also general knowledge that the wholesale destruction of cities was a Churchill policy that Hitler had tried to avoid.
    Call it rubbish if you wish, but by saying "rubbish" three times, doesn't mean that a statement actually becomes rubbish.

I'm also surprised that the Dunkirk evacuation part I presented fared the same way, as Dover Museum's official version is that the British High Command had estimated that only around 50,000 soldiers could be evacuated. whereas, due to a change in circumstances, not one British soldier was left stranded, and many French soldiers were also evacuated. Which would at least give support to my statements in the previous posts, and which, incidentally, do not come from me, but from information released by the British Secret Service.

And the official Dover Castle version in the wartime tunnels is that the Germans purposefully avoided bombing the Castle!
    So some information I get is of local origin (Dover Museum, Dover Castle). Again, call it rubbish if you wish, but at least the sources being rubbished off are quite local and trustworthy, and not "out of my fantasy".

Ultimately, possibly with reference to Bob's last post (I think), that is if I understood it in any outright way, there is an intention in my efforts on this thread, which is to promote a sense of higher value in dialogue and meditation, for example to prevent wars breaking out, or to prevent wars degenerating into outright bestial total destruction and humiliation on the part of one or indeed both contending sides.

And that such dialogue and thought process, if well trained, could prevent peoples going to war at the command of leaders who can be considered none other than totally destitute from a moral point of view.

The Fair Lady teaches spiritual love, and yes, I will now and then express my views on wars, especially considering that our own Parliament has been prone to unleashing quite a few in the past few decades, even very recently.

My standard motto is: speak up and make known your view, or be silent, and let it all come over you.

end link