Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Alexander D wrote:
    Bob Whysman, I believe in the Fair Lady, and have the right to practice and express my Christian Faith.
    This thread puts in appropriate light the horrors of Society forgetting Christ and going after madmen!
    I will not be shut up. OK!

No Alexander I am not trying to shut you up, especially after you have only just come back from?....... Your recent posts may have provided a useful means to partially evaluate a scheme which has thrown up many abnormalities since it's inception.

Care in the Community is not a short term experiment, it is here to stay, but there is still an element of fine tuning needed before it can be deemed a success .

Some experts say that it can be beneficial to gently steer those who need it in the direction of events that would improve their self worth perception. To this end the 'demons' need to be extricated from the sufferer before any positive progress can be made, which many have tried different ways of achieving, but not always very successfully.

Letting go of some of this negative energy can be achieved on a one to one basis in a limited form, but participation in groups has found to be more stimulating. Participation on this forum seems, for some, to remove all inhibitions and maybe something along these lines could be integrated into a programme of self help to hasten the healing of the mind.

This thread is interesting, not for it's content I hasten to add, but for the information it is providing from a Psychoanalyst's point of view into the individuals idiosyncrasies.

Some of the content comes across as complete rubbish but the part that I find interesting is the way that it is presented....keep at it and who knows you may just help to shed light on a hitherto perplexing problem.

end link