Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Heike, I will not be subjected to censor.
    You do not have any personal patronage over history.

In this Country, people are allowed to talk about massacres carried out by governments, and furthermore the thread took the drift it did, for example in response to Barry's point.
    I will if necessary stand in front of all adversity to uphold this sacrosanct right, and shall never give in to tyranny.

Also there is a plan to print a new £5 note with Winston Churchill on it, and I as a British citizen have the right to bring the topic up and note my objections.
    Also, the British Government currently has a nuclear arms strategy that would, in case of war, see total genocide carried out.

I will bring any subject up I see fit to the common good of Britain and of Mankind.
    To close this thread would be inhibiting freedom of speech.

And please be informed that many people on this Forum - including myself - have parents or other relatives who have either taken refuge in cellars owing to air raids over their house, or have actually seen streets going up in flames.
    I have a parent who saw from the distance a whole city being burned down through bombs.

My aim is to promote the idea that this may never happen again, and that my Country neither receives nor deals out any such horrendous acts of terror. Starting with presenting Winston Churchill in the real light.
    This also goes for bombing populations in far off countries (see "uncivilised tribes" at top of thread).

I have seen on TV in my own hitherto lifespan NATO planes in the act of bombing towns and cities.
    I will not close down this thread whether you, or anyone else here, likes it or not. Claro?!

end link