Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Alexander, me beeing a german citizen, I dont think this thread is a great thing. Surely you can do better then this.
    I am not proud what happen in the past especially WW2. We where all ashamed what had happend. As where I grew up we wherent even aloud to talk about it.
    As for the Millions and billions of People died, its still something to chew on.
    German citizen who grow up now at least starting getting their pride back up again. Simply by saying, "Its past, its History and needs remembered, but we cant take the blame and shame the german government back then with ww2."
    I am not for one to speak about ww2 and the politics back then, as this to me is still red tape.

Please take the respect and close this thread, its only causing heartache, upsets and confusion. Some Topics should stay in the draw.
    thank you for reading more sad then mad :(

end link