Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Paul M. I was being flippant about Diane's capabilities but who would've guessed that a 68 year-old Marxist , who rebelled against his own party 500 times and with links to Hamas, Sinn Fein/IRA would be Leader of the Labour Party and turning it into a laughing stock.Recently I have spoken to Labour Councillors, they keep coming out with ridiculous waffle, spouting words like Neolibreal and Neocon. I do not want revolution. All I want is my bins emptied, Street lights working, pavements repaired and low council tax cost.If they want to fight for a cause, highlight lack of affordable social housing and the amount of people sleeping in doorways. Which is a scandal.

Howard mentioned Cllr Miriam Wood and Diversity. If Mike Eddy, Peter Wallace, Pam Brivio take power by storming that Reactionary Citadel called Whitfield. Cllr Wood would be a ideal Diversity Officer.
    Every weekend ,Deal is full of Diversity Officers, Outreach Co-ordinationers, Senior Social Workers etc from the London Borough Councils staying at their second homes, having a break from diversity. Cllr Wood will feel at home.

end link