Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

howard mcsweeney1 wrote:
    I see that "RitaRoo" has apologised to Reg in post 136 which will bring matters to a close to everyone's satisfaction.

Just to confirm, Mr McSweeney, I did NOT apologise, why would I, proof was gained of my initial post #120.
    Just goes to show, as I have always thought, you are an obnoxious weasel that twists the truth!
    Following on from my original post 120, which seems to have been ignored in the scramble to discredit me for saying Wanstal did not object to the Soup kitchen, well as proof shows, he actually did.
    The closure of this kitchen caused much distress to volunteers providing hot food to the homeless, not only them, but the homeless too at a time when we were experiencing the coldest of winters and just before the xmas period.
    I am sure it would not have been too much to expect the soup kitchen to remain open until a more suitable permanent site was available. Very unchristian of our Councillors to close this facility in the dead of winter. I hasten to add, not just Mr Wanstal put in an objection others did too. while no doubt each and everyone one of them had warm food in their stomachs before climbing into a nice warm bed. & this is why we need a complete shake up of our Councillors to get people who actually care about the people of Dover,
    Not sure if I could accept an apology from any of you doubters, as I know it would not be from the heart

end link