Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Considering that the largest amount of our Council Tax goes to KCC I'm surprised at the absence of literature from either Labour or Conservative candidates.Sure we see selfies on social media but surely that should be included in their expenses.Seems a cheap option to me.I have received a leaflet from both of the above parties however this election is more important than District elections as KCC hold the budgets for the funding of things dear to your hearts.Highways,Social Care and education to name but a few .
    I must say on social media I have seen a personal message from the two Labour candidates for Dover town.I was suitably impressed as both candidates sent individual messages. And recorded their past achievements .On the other hand
    A leaflet repeating the same message three times does not impress.Im not quite senile yet or a child who has to be told more than once .

end link