Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I know I am not a true Dovorians only having been born here and having moved away once I married to follow my late husband in his military career but I have done some research and Mr "❗ mark" Wanstall has no children or grandchildren. Rather spurious timing for sympathy. A friend on Folkestone Road tells me there have not been any flowers placed there before. Did anybody complain about the illegal leaflets, which failed to display all the legally required details? I wonder. If there are rules, they should be adhered to by all, including this candidate. Fortunately I do not live in either wards he stands for with DDC or the one he allegedly represents as DT councillor. There are Cllrs much better suited to both roles. That is of course my personal opinion, which I am free to express. No doubt others find something about the man which is worthy of those roles.

end link