Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think I can prove that the document wasn't stolen and that the person who originally had the document did not deliberately take/ use the document for any purpose other than the work experience. He was meant to be there for 2 weeks. He used to just pack up his papers at the end of the day and bring them back the next day. What happened was, at the end of the 2 weeks, Mr Hook told them that his campaign was still running and anyone who wanted to continue gaining further work experience could still come and he would cover their expenses. i.e. bus or train fare. This young person along with others continued. When it got to the next signing on day he went to the Job Centre and he had to show what steps had been taken to find a job, it was explained that apart from sending off C.V's and filling out application forms, he had also continued with Mr Hook getting work experience.
    At this point the Job Centre sanctioned him because he had not been available for work the previous week which breached the rules. I don't know how long the sanction lasted but during that time he did not get any benefits and so life was difficult for his family supporting him. These were youngsters just out of college. They weren't made aware that this would happen by Mr Hook. He should have known the rules before asking to stay on. Regardless, he never returned to Mr Hook's campaign office and therefore neither did the script. Like most young people, he tossed the script into a draw and their it remained for months. It was only when his family was moving house and I was helping that I first saw the script. I read it and was going to put it in the paper recycle but asked the mother if I could have it as I was interested in this sort of thing. She said as it was out for rubbish I could. That was quite some time ago. I did show it to a couple of people but then forgot about it until I saw Mr Hooks post with a link to his new campaign and dug it out..

end link