Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Can Dover turnout a UKIP MP up till now I have been saying no it is asking to much to go from 1700votes to around the 21000 needed but after what we have seen over the pass two weeks that is closer to happing but they will need to burn the midnight oil a lot more then we are seeing at this time that can only be done by many hours seven days aweek out talking to the public telling them why that should happen and also they need backroom room workers to keep it all running along and building it up till the election.
    They have a lot of catching up to do over less than a year it can be done but it will as I have already said take a lot of hard work .(You will only get out what you put in)that is a very old and true saying.
    As a working person I have always try to do just that.
    But sorry up till now I have not seen the hard work that is needed to get to that point.
    But even after doing all the hard work it still might not happen as I and others only know to well but the party must never give up but keep fighting on like the leader has done

end link