Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The biggest problem with Brexit was that we only had a vote of in or out. Little say on what the future would be or what sort of deal we would get, though many people gave their opinion on what would happen

Brexit still isn't done, there are still arguments over areas such as Northern Ireland
    But there are hopeful signs that some politicians are willing to work together in the interests of The UK
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/feb/11/revealed-secret-cross-party-summit-held-to-confront-failings-of-brexit

I voted remain, I was disappointed that UK citizens have lost freedom of movement, but I used my own right 2 days before the initial Brexit day back in March 2019

I don't believe rejoining is a realistic option, but I hope that the UK and EU can have a closer relationship than at present, and I hope Dover doesn't grind to a standstill when the ETIAS scheme kicks in

end link