Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Hi Philip, I would love to get a saving on my fuel bills, it would be great.

Unfortunately this announcement from the Labour leader just about guarantees that prior to the next election my energy bills will increase by more than £150 per year above what they would have increased by anyway.

The energy supply firms are private companies with shareholders and foreign governments to satisfy and lots of executive bonuses to maintain, so you can be absolutely assured that, threatened with the possibility of 2 years restricted/reduced profitability, they will be raising prices while they can and more than they need to (in the current wholesale market), to protect their investors/shareholders' interests and never mind the fuel poor, the struggling small businesses (or anyone else for that matter), the unemployed, disabled and elderly.

The energy companies won't feel a thing but the rest of us will suffer regardless of the outcome of the next election - thanks for nothing.

All Party Politics and Party Political leaders are clearly mad and led by clever fools who are happy to see ordinary people suffer just so they can score political points off each other - this announcement by the Labour leader is just the latest in a long line of stupid policies and policy announcements from politicians of all colours.

end link