Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Quite a lot to reply to here so here we go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Alexander;
    on the leaflets, as i explained, most people already have an idea who they are voting for not many )if any)change there mind because of a leaflet.
    As i said the major parties flood the electorate but it doesnt make that much difference.
    And every election i hear people moaning about the number of leaflets they get.

On the head office offering more free leaflets, blimey that should have been jumped at, it doesnt take that long to deliver 500
    but hey thats up to the person if they want a slim chance of increasing there vote.
    of course as iv said before, if candidates are active in a ward they dont need the leaflets

Peter R
    Iv tried to look at your ex member(who has a membership card for 2013 so he says) in a balanced way
    the problem he appears to have is the dosh given by locals if given to the national party would not end up in Dover
    I do fully understand that.
    So he has, as iv said options;

1l give the people back the unspent dosh divide equally among them explaining why the money didnt get spent
    2; send the money to head office after getting the agreement to do so by the contributors
    3; send the money to the local branch9i realise he has issues with this so may not be an option for him)
    4;just send the dosh to head office.

I don't like holding other peoples dosh, if it was me i would have, a long time ago gone to the contributors explaining
    why money still there and distributed it equally among them, if any or all agreed i would send it to head office
    after all its UKIP they want elected not a person.
    but hey, as they say, everyones different

nice though peter your warming to me lol
    we may disagree politically and we will, but thats politics, im not here to agree that UKIP is wonderful as i dont think they are, and will question them.

but if i can help ex members i do try(or is it present members???) bi of a mystery there lol

end link