Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Ok,lets look at what I done,some of you will not pick up on it ,some will not understand,some will not care,but a few will say"Vic is right on this one.Well it goes right back to the 1960s when I worked unpaid with Mrs Cotten help to run the blues back room and I picked up on alot of what and how they done things,and that is how I got into all this,also going into all the partys I have been in, I have seen how the backroom men and women work and there is alot in it it is the backroom staff ones you never hear about but are there all the time when there party wins and when they do not,when they do not do well it all goes back to them to work out how it all went wrong and how to put it right next time .Well over all the years I watched and done of it,I collected afew things up on how to run the office side of things,and when I join UKIP it did not take me long to see where all their shortfalls where,and mainly it was in the backrooms and their running of the HQ and the party,alot of their shortfalls are still in place. The UKIP party is a very young one only going back to the 1990s where the main partys have been round 100s of years so their running of a HQ and local offices are all in place.But UKIP over looked all of the need to have agood backup and the staff at went with it and they also did not have the funding like the other partys.The whole of there setup was run on a shoe string and still is. They were learning as they go along and picked up well in the EU but geting nowhere in the UK .I was the leader all this when at times our paths cross,but he and others would not take any notice of what I was trying to say,and why should they take notice of some one like myself they did not know me well.When I took over the chairmanship of Dover there was avery few of us but with help I got the then leader down to Dover it was in the papers at the time and on this forum and we told them we needed more help from HQ +some funding to move UKIP in Dover forward,but because of the bad setup at their HQ and nofunding we had to work and fund it ourself and we was slowly building up ,then I found out that no one would stand for cllrs etc and I could not get backing much from HQ so I stayed in the party but went and done my own thing and standing at all elections.But then UKIP found out that they were doing very well and overnight found they came from standing no where to be the 3rd main party in the UK and the poor old backroom staff at HQ was still just one full time member and some part-time staff they could keep up and that is still the case today they are geting better and learning but still avery long way to go,and all I have done is try to highlight this and I hope it works,but it is nothing I did not tell them about some years ago. Well thats about it.HQ have told me by letter that I am still a member etc,the local office puts out I am not so we will see where it all goes from now on.

end link