Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Admire away, should you wish to do so, Sid and everyone else too! No one is saying you shouldn't, and this certainly isn't a PC issue.

But you also ask, if the female form is dressed to catch your attention, whose fault is it? Ah, I'd probably ask then, exactly why females need to dress to attract male attention. Therein lies a can of worms! Nevertheless, that question would make me wonder whether, if women are so doing, it is a completely free choice on their part, or a choice that is male-circumscribed (I said "circumscribed"! ). As for "fault" - is it women's "fault" they dress to attract men? And if men are attracted, is that women's "fault" too? I'm not sure that this doesn't have its dangers .... ...

Anyway, if indeed women are at fault by dressing attractively for men, then I would suggest that we females can only apologise. Indeed, maybe we should go further, and perhaps in future we in our culture also should adopt more modesty in our dress!

Andy, not THAT Dr Russell!!

end link