Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Barry All I am saying is That I have no wish to jump in at this till i understand and know what I am talking about,i think alot of todays M.P. red and blue should have done the same about alot of things.I did not know about this till I came home tonight.It does go on to say that in the Koran it does not say women have to wear the Burka,I have never read the Koran so I have to take the word of somone who has.

It also goes on to say"Saira Khan,formery of the APPRENTICE,has campaigned against the Burka in numerous press articles,she argues that and demands that you should see peoples faces in public,so that we are not scared or frightened.i must say after working in london for years I have never been frightened by them,do not like to see the face cover on but that is all.she goes on to say "and the burka is a sign of growing radicalisation within the Muslim community.

I will have a talk with a member of my family who is a Muslim and I get on very well with him to he has been in Dover well over 30years and is very well liked.

end link