Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Mr. Buckley, of course I don't think that any killers are good guys, and I never intimated that at all.
    The point I am trying to make is that we are being conned by certain western governments, including our own, in supporting the USA even though the USA was financing and supporting terrorists that were attacking this country.
    There are extremists all over the world, but the only ones who have had much impact on the USA were the september 11th attackers, and since that attack we have been dragged into conflicts to help the very country that was supporting terrorists who were attacking us.
    That would be like us financing, arming and supporting extremist groups who were attacking the USA.
    Because they are the enemy of our 'friend', they are now our enemy too.
    I don't support any killers, extremists or terrorists of any description, but its also no good singling out Islamic extremists just because they attacked the USA. You could probably find a dozen or more genocidal groups around the world at any point in time, Israel, Zimbabwe, and god knows how many other african countries.
    The whole point is that we seem to follow the USA, and why the hell should we after what they have assisted others to do to us?

end link