Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith Sansum1 wrote:
    Jan
    Do we want public transport run in the interests of the public , or run to look after shareholders ?

WE (apart from a few lefty loonies driven by jealousy) don't give a damn as long as the thing works efficiently and effectively.

Bezos for example is one of the richest men on the planet BUT I get cheap stuff delivered to my door within 24 hours by Amazon. Can you imagine ANY Government building such an organisation.

The same for Google and Apple etc etc.

I suggest such as British Leyland would never have developed a Tesla car however long they had or how many billions were pumped in.

BTW the Leicester result is a rather worrying one for everyone. Leicester has had riots between the cow-worhipping 'Indians' and the Mohammedan 'Pakis' for some while.

Labour stood a BJP supporting Hindu in a mostly Muslim area and got thrashed. I find it extremely worrying that a persons religion or ethnic background might change voting patterns.

end link