Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Keith Bibby wrote:
    even you can't defend, countries that follow this book, and implement its laws aren't distasteful?

with a rising Islamic population in the UK ? how long do you think we have before, they start calling for some form of Islamic law, to be implemented into UK law??

I can just see you, Mr Weird, voting for the stoning of adulterers wives at Labour party conference?

Taste doesn't really come into it, KB, but I'm not in the habit of defending regimes, whether their law be sacred or profane. As far as Islamic countries are concerned, their forms of government are a matter for their own people, and there are dissidents in all those countries working to change things, just as there are such similar deluded individuals in our own Christian paradise. As for your second question, HM1 answered it.

(btw Given that I'm not a Labour Party member, PA, TU rep, set builder, reporter, mic or camera operator, sound recordist or caterer, I don't see how I'd be at its conference. Perhaps you know something I don't? Do I have I an invite coming?)

end link