Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I don't see why its silly to compare one fictitious religious text with another. Just as in Islam, there are christians who believe that the bible is the direct word of god, and I think you will find that its published in the UK, and promotes murder and rape very clearly, among many other horrific things. There have been innumerable books written about the christian bible, all also purporting to be the truth, all equally un-provable.
    Just as in Islam, there are different versions of christianity, some of which forbid the use of condoms, with the obvious consequences, others which have the opposite view on contraception.
    We live in an allegedly christian country, where the nominal head of the church is one of the wealthiest women in the world, and her bible tells people not to accumulate wealth, because 'it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven' (probably not a correct quote, but close enough)
    So why is it silly and dangerous to compare two books of nonsense both printed in the UK and both saying similar things. Perfect comparison I would think.

end link