Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

For years the party in power have been cutting back on the poor old councils,the N.H.S. the forces.
    But the only thing they do not cut back is them self we have at this time over 800 sitting in the house of Lords and over 600 sitting as MP for a very small county we do not need all of them,
    When members of the house of Lords did not get paid you was lucky if you saw 30 sitting in there,now they get paid well over £200 per sitting we find the place full up. So is it not time they looked at them self and cut their own numbers back in line with all the cut backs the rest of us are making.?
    For years both partys in power said there is a need for a cut back in both house,s but there has never been one.
    I feel there is a need for both of them but not so many ,Why 800 lords ? in my way of thinking they should not out number the members of the Government .
    And we do not need to have a MP for Folkestone, and Dover, and Canterbury ,just one could do it.to have a MP for each town in the land is well over the top.So will they start to put their own house in order ? it will be a very big NO to that. I feel two MPs from each county could do the job.

end link