Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Heike, come visit a Kent salad factory, a farm, any warehouse or the Thanet greenhouse complex or whatever, and you'll see that almost all workers are Eastern European only.
    Then visit a job centre and encounter the unemployed Brits.
    British politicians have betrayed the British People, they are traitors tout curt.

Their cheap-labour policies serve self-righteous employers of galley mentality, they have sacrificed the Brits to the scrapheap and are busily supplanting us with a new population called the mass-immigrants population.

Some people live in blatant denial, however these must be the readers of the Guardian.
    If you want to get a job here in a factory, you must speak Polish.
    If you want a job picking crops and don't speak Romanian or Bulgarian, just forget it!

Do you think I was born yesterday? Do you know Kent better than me?
    I wish to kindly tell the EU idiots in Brussels in their silly parliament there that their tyranny and New World Order disease has been sussed out and will come to an end.

Did you hear about the recent decision of the silly non-elected house of lords to deny an in/out EU referendum?
    Well Cameron probably knew it all along. They're all in it together.

I'm just listening to Erika. Great song! Love it!

We Will Win!

end link