Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

as I said in many previous post, UK is not alone with these Problems!! Dont always think its UK only, because you are wrong.
    If you actually travel around the EU, instead of sitting at home and watching (the mainstream newschannel) then you are one of many who gets a daily brainwash. Dont always believe whats on the news.
    Use your own mind for once and get facts. It does help to get a proper reality check

Besides with the EU become free to travel and settle fo many countries. You all should be grateful for this. As I know alot of english citizen travel and settle outside UK too. If they actually see,
    what you are writing here in this Forum, they all would be too shocked.
    Because without this gained freedom to settle in foreign countries, everything would stuck.
    Technology, Economy & even Communication... everything still would be held back. Dont you know, Many foreign minds bring fresh ideas?? Why Companies always employ new Employees, because they come from different walks of life, with different ideas and different qualifications. Its nothing wrong with it. As many of your fellow citizen will tell you happily.
    Stop moaning for people coming over in the search for a better Life. I am sure if you would be in their position, you be the first in line to go !!!
    Thats it from me again... :)
    Oh and I am happy with different views, which makes sense. :)

end link