Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Jan Higgins wrote:
    Morrisons get people asking if there are any jobs going all the time only to get a negative reply.

My grandson who is up in Cambridge has been trying to get a part-time job to supplement his student grant the whole time he has been there, I really wish he could it is costing his mother and myself a fortune.

If we did not have these financial immigrants getting free access to so many jobs there would be more hope for our indigenous unemployed.

I think it is best to ignore Pierre's goading and slightly offensive post and treat it with the contempt it deserves.

Jan, you are a reasonable and rational person, you have pointed out what more and more people are realising, we don't need any more people we need jobs for the people already here. And with the greatest respect to Monsieur Morgune (or whoever he may be) we don't need others telling us whats good for us.

end link