Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Aha, that is the top of the range car that only a few percent of those within those "foreign" nations can purchase.

According to the www.commonwealthfund.org study of 11 countries, the NHS came out top...

The rankings
    UK
    Australia
    Netherlands
    Norway
    New Zealand
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    Germany
    Canada
    France
    United States

I think, though cannot honestly confirm, that those nations listed even fit the stringent criteria that Donald Trump of being non-sh*thole nations.

Oh Captain, my Captain, I do not approve of the PFI contracts within the NHS - I believe we are on the same page there. The question is how do we help improve the service and further promote the excellent front-line service that 'our' NHS provides.

I would like to hear what you feel the 2018 model for the NHS should be. Whilst also pointing out that when the population increases, so does the population's collective tax contributions (income tax, NI, VAT, etc.) we are not just a drain on the NHS!

end link