Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

nine years ago well sorry but I did not see you at our meetings when I was charman.
    When I was running the show I asked all members if they would like to stand as a cllr or even MP but there was no takers that is why I went for them all.
    If any members are not happy in Dover and I do not blame them ,they can do what I done stand anyway no one can stop you. And if any need help to do this then please come and see me and I will help them do just that.Do not take any notice of what you are told by anyone in UKIP,I know MO well and some of the others in the post above.They have at times try to remove me from meetings but that did not happen at any of them.All it is talk.When you need unpaid helpers you cannot hold a gun to their heads it is all about give and take and getting on with each other ,post,s like the one above will yet cost UKIP more votes.

end link