Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

This evening I posted on the Facebook group ‘Dover & Deal Politics Forum’, the groups admins being the Deputy Mayor or Dover and the Constituency Labour Party Secretary.

My post merely wishing Dame Margaret Hodge, Lord Mann & Louise Ellman well in todays pre-sentencing hearing as a result of the antisemetic harassment they received from Corbyn supporting Labour activist. This contributed in the comments from Susan Carlyle, a Deal Town Councillor.

The longevity of my post, all too brief. And it would seem my membership of the Facebook group terminated. My post and comments are in the screen grabs below.

On the Eve of the publication of the Equality & Human Rights Commission in to Labour’s handling of Antisemitism, this doesn’t bode well for its findings being either listened to or adhered to by the local Labour Party, when they cannot even tolerate the perpetrators guilty plea against Dame Hodge, Lord Mann or Louise Ellman.

end link