Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I think such coded exchanges might help us to understand what exactly's going on. I understand that a source (believed to be a high-ranking Tory who shares a first name with the subject of a very long opera by Mussorgsky, is known to be close to the Landlady (aka the Gambler) and is codenamed 'The Idiot' or, when on official duties, 'Bobok') confirmed that HMG had received some notes from underground which have helped the poor folk at MI5 and counter-terrorism to narrow the search and put a crime to the punishment. The notes end 'I did it' and are signed 'Raskolnikov.' This is believed to be a false trail and investigators have now re-focussed their attention on secondary subjects the brothers Karamazov. In order to make the nasty story fit for public consumption everyone, including the devils (sorry, BBC journalists), has retreated to the safe house of the dead for a few white nights. Either that's where we're at now, or this is all the dream of a ridiculous man.

end link