Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Nicola Barley wrote:
    In our world where “war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength" what is a mere act of passing one’s subjective (and politicised) opinion for a fact? A child’s play! Our esteemed government does just that day in day out after all.
    In other news, has anyone watched the UNSC emergency meeting earlier? The Russians’ statement was brutal (so brutal in fact that I had to call my mum “just in case” I won’t get another chance), and I have to say the British representative (who uncannily looked like an out of its depth hippo with inappropriately over-the-top make up & black hair die...for her age) sounded predictably, dare I say it, disingenuous.
    Now all I care about is what happened to Skripal’s second cat?? Heartbroken by the news the two guinea pigs and the other cat met their tragic deaths at the hands of MI5. But not surprised.

#Justice4SkripalCatGuineaPigs

https://www.rt.com/news/423329-unsc-meeting-skripal-case/

FACT: I can confirm that Skripal's cat is simultaneously alive and dead. I cannot, vouch for the guinea pigs, however.

end link