Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Nicola Barley wrote:
    I think anyone with access to the internet can easily source credible information that while Novichok was invented in the Soviet Union, any labs with access to the chemical structures would be able to manufacture it too. One of the Soviet scientists who created Novichok, defected to the US and revealed the Novichok recipe in his 2008 book – available on Amazon! -

https://www.amazon.com/State-Secrets-Insiders-Chronicle-Chemical-ebook/dp/B001U3YUU2

so how they can exclusively pin the blame on Russia for the attack without any hard evidence, truly befuddles me, it literally could be anyone, any country, not least US and UK, who would be the main beneficiaries of this dangerous blame game.

Russia’s poisoning of Litvinenko plays so nicely to Theresa’s “Russia did it” tune this time round, that she can’t even imagine why providing evidence is necessary in the Skripal’s case before delivering her insane and frankly cringe-worthy ultimatum to the Russians. It is a fundamental concept of British law …Innocent until proven guilty. But corrupt leaders hate proof. That is why they reduced police and intelligence funding.

In my opinion this is an elaborate and highly deplorable election ploy, not only to demonise Russia but especially to discredit Corbyn, because SHE KNEW he would go for peace and dialogue and thorough investigation based on hard evidence. She will use this to defend her Trident policies, to deflect from Brexit disaster and to toughen up her ‘weak & wobbly’ public image, not least she will claim Corbyn is a ‘traitor’ and ‘Kremlin Stooge’ (as we’ve just seen on Daily Fail front page this morning) for his pro-dialogue, anti-Trident views.

So let me just remind you…. Theresa May - the leader of a party that accepts money from Russian oligarchs while aiding the oppression and murder of people in Yemen and helping to supply weapons to Isis through Saudi who then attack us here in the UK ... yeah, I believe every word she & her government spout.

Wow, just wow. Firstly, Russia are now denying that neither they nor the USSR ran the Novichok weapons program. The fact that you refer to the defector Mil Mirzayanov suggest even you don't believe that lie. But we'll overlook that. Mirzayanov released details of the structure of Novichok, not a recipe as you put it. Actually creating the stuff is still hugely difficult, and extraordinarily dangerous. Realistically, very few could do it.

I will not make the mistake of assuming the lack of published evidence means the evidence doesn't exist. Iprefer my government to protect it's sources. After all, this whole event started with Russia showing what it does to such intelligence sources.

It is amazing that some people are so keen to place so much more weight on statements from Russia than from our own government and intelligence services. This despite Russian lies over Georgia, Crimea, Eastern Ukraine, MH17, Syria, Litvinenko, Sports doping etc. etc. The list goes on and on. There has been a chemical weapons attack on British soil, and yet some are so desperate to defend the indefensible, simply because Jeremy says so.

Finally, David Kelly was walking near Porton Down because he lived near Porton Down. Now why do you think a biological weapons expert would live near Porton Down? I wonder where he worked?

end link