Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I am siding with Vic on this, Theresa May is playing with fire here, you simply do not give a 24 hours ultimatum to a nuclear state, what a complete joke! Her statement in Parliament on Monday provided no material proof, just empty intimidations and provocations, saying that it's "highly likely" that Russia did it is no material proof, and if this were a court case it would be thrown out immediately by a judge.
    Besides the British government did not follow the process protocol, and refused to provide Moscow access to materials and samples related to the case, which IS a violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention. Why would they do that, I wonder?
    And what a coincidence this whole thing happened just around the corner from Porton Down, the secret government research lab facility outside Salisbury, I smell a rat here!

end link