Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes, you're correct Keith. My support for UKIP goes back some fifteen years when even then it was blindingly obvious to anyone with half a brain that we should quit the corrupt gravy train that is the EU. God knows how much of the UK's money has gone down the drain since then and for not much in return. You could say better late than never of course, but a situation that I will never forgive the politicians in power at the time and who were entrusted to do the right thing for our country. I appreciate others may well have different views but that's my personal take on the subject.
    You're probably right, the next election is the conservatives to lose. At this moment in time you couldn't predict any other outcome, but sometimes the unforeseen does happen, although pretty unlikely in this case!
    This coming by-election will be very interesting and could go either way of course and for UKIP will be a good pointer as to their current level of support. A win for UKIP or even a narrow defeat may well prove to be a springboard to greater things as well as a concern for Labour. I'm also hopeful that the party in fighting is now done and dusted but as previously stated "time will tell"!

end link