Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well, just in case I didn't make it clear enough: my point wasn't about 'anti-semitism in the Tory Party'. In fact, it wasn't ultimately about anti-semitism at all, but the partiality of our state broadcaster. Could you imagine the fuss had Corbyn attended a similar unveiling? No, you probably couldn't.

As for 'conservapedia': 'Conservapedia is undergoing scheduled maintenance that should complete in less than 30 minutes. Please try again soon. Thank you for your patience.' Well, patience isn't one of my many virtues.

But (since you raise it) though anti-semitism crosses the political spectrum, it is overwhelmingly a property of the political right. But I won't dig around in any left-wing rag for my evidence, nor in any Jewish left-wing rag for that matter. So, here's something from The Economist:

If you want the article, it's here: https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/10/12/drawing-the-line-between-anti-semitism-and-criticism-of-israel. But you'll need a sub.

And there it is (surprise, surprise): 'anti-semitism in the Labour Party' never really was about anti-semitism in the Labour Party, but about foreign policy.

end link