Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As I am a District Councillor Heike, I make decisions at Committees that will affect the District, Planning for example.

As a Ward Councillor, I work hard to improve the Maxton, Elmsvale and Priory ward in all aspects: rubbish, waste, waste-bins (I've just got a commitment from DDC for 6 new waste bins for the Folkestone Road and Elmsvale Road, so people can put their rubbish and bagged dog-poo in them) etc.

The bus-service is very important to local people so it important that I/we work to keep that too, in fact anything that people have a concern about, I will help them if I can. That's what being a Councillor is all about - isn't it ?

Your last comment about communities is also very important, as that is what helps social cohesion; that's why it's important families from where ever, support the Community Hub in Winchelsea Street (Wednesdays at 4.30pm).

Roger

end link