Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Barrie, my membership of UKIP lapsed in 2012.
    The UKIP party policies have completely changed in many respects since 2010.

Anyway, parties seem be called with attributes such as racist, nasty, Marxist, fruitcake... it is something, which, sadly, the highest ranking politicians at 10 Drowning Street have contributed to.
    Personally I use the term ethnic, not racist, in defining my origins: Anglo-Celtic. Also Jutic-Celtic.

But my opinion was, that UKIP supporters might like avoid being bogged down by the continuous mainstream 3-party ploy of screaming "racist" at BNP and embark in a policy of reality, in opposing the 3-party Establishment without being diverted against BNP.

How's about talking foreign invasions: Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and how close our Country came - or could still come - to being propelled into war against Syria? BNP campaigned against the plans of a few men in high positions in Westminster to attack Syria.

Why do you think the 3-party Lodge always tries to muffle any discussion by using the term "racist"? It is so as to zombify the Public into hating whomsoever opposes their policies and into blindly following the 3-party Lodge into whichever catastrophe they decide to take our Country.

If BNP hated foreigners, then why did they defend Syria from invasion by Britain?
    Does Blair care about the Iraqis, of whom hundreds of thousands have died owing to his invasion policies?
    Can you blame it on BNP?

end link