Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

That's an interesting and well argued summary of the troubles ahead for the main political parties, Mr McSweeney1.

If I was a gambling man, which, I wager, I am not, I would put money on Mrs Sturgeon remaining at the helm of her party ahead of the other three parties mentioned. She is pretty secure, in my view.

Once Brexit actually happens, in 2 years and 3 months maximum, what wold be the point of UKIP? Mr Farage went knowing that a re-badging would not really cut the mustard.

Mrs May is skating on the thinnest melting ice of any mid-term PM since, errrr, Gordon Brown. Mr Corbyn needs to get his message over in an evangelical manner across all forms of the media, but most importantly, he needs to be seen knocking spots off of erroneous austerity arguments on prime-time spots like Question Time etc. Labour's problem really is two-fold. Scotland is gone and won't be returning to Labour for the next General Election and the forthcoming, likely constituency boundary changes will make swing comparisons very difficult to gauge.

In the meantime, we all have a tantalising Copeland election to look forward too. Will Labour have the guts to put up a pro-Corbyn candidate? If they do, we'll see if they have legs. If not... wilderness and another leadership challenge ...and another ...and another?

end link