Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Looks a very confused picture to me firstly we have the Prime Minister wondering which way to go after triggering Article 50 with some of her colleagues wanting hard brexit and others soft brexit, what that means in practice I don't really know.

It's make or break year for Corbyn as even his closest allies have warned and it is difficult to see how he can win back former Labour voters in the heartlands whilst he continues to back unrestricted immigration.

That leaves the door open for UKIP if Nuttall can hold his party together and stop the in fighting which is more about personalities than policies. His stated aim is to appeal to the "patriotic working class" who feel left behind by the main parties.

I have a feeling the SNP will eventually self destruct if they continue the ridiculous attempt to stay within the EU whilst still part of the UK. I doubt that most Scots would fancy another Referendum after the last time when friends and families were split over the issue and many have not got back together. The oil revenues are badly down and the experts say there is a lot less oil left than the SNP have been saying.

end link