Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It's the price to pay for vanity and ego, if you believe you can change and improve things you're going to be challenged and that applies to all of us.

Despite protestations I'm never personal but I'll continue to hold people to account, if you are paid to represent the electorate they deserve to know what's going on.

I'm not paid a penny and have little influence but I'm working hard to change what I perceive as bad governance; DDC is inept and wastes money, Charlie postures and talks a good game but doesn't deliver.

I've been selected by UKIP to represent this constituency, Charlie has had a very comfortable 4 years, credit to him for the way he's managed situations. But I'm going to persist in asking him several things:

Why does he keep referring to the clinic as a hospital?

What is he doing about deal hospital?

What is being done to replace Walmer secondary which closed recently?

What has he done to regenerate dover which impacts on the wider community?

Why does he pretend to be euro sceptic when he always votes pro EU?

Why waste time meeting minor dignitaries in Calais pretending you're sorting out illegal immigration?

Come on Charlie, you've had an easy ride for 4 years, you've been promoted and life's good. Are you a career politician using Dover & Deal as a stepping stone or do you really have the constituency at heart?

Incidentally, I appreciate Charlie isn't a member on here, I'm also aware he'll get to read this word for word.

end link