Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ray hutstone wrote:
    I leave this here. Sums up where we are perfectly, don't you think, Cap'n?

From Wiki:-

[I] a central figure on Brexit and frequently used his experience as a lawyer to propose amendments on the issue, with his interventions often being at odds with government policy. A prominent Remain supporter on Brexit, Grieve called for a second referendum on EU membership, and before being expelled had said that he and other Conservative rebels would support a vote of no confidence to bring down a Conservative government, if that were the only way to block the “catastrophic” damage from a bad Brexit.[4][5][6][7] In spring 2019, Grieve was threatened with deselection by his local party after losing a confidence vote by members.[8] In October 2019, following removal of the whip, Grieve announced that he would stand as an independent candidate in his constituency’s seat at the next general election. It was announced that the Liberal Democrats would stand aside to help him,[9] but to no avail, as he lost his seat. [/I]

He's a rather bitter and twisted yesterday's man in my opinion.

end link