Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

A friend of mine recently wrote to Natalie on many matters and finally after 3 months got a reply.

Amongst the rubbish she spouted was this section, answering my friend who had challenged her on the integrity of the PM;

"In the recent confidence vote, the Prime Minister secured an even larger proportion of the votes than he did in the leadership race. Conservatives are delivering for the British people in what we said we would do. It's time to come together, look forward and continue with our strong record of delivery under our Prime Minister, Boris Johnson.

Voting against the Prime Minister and the will of the British people at this time risks opening the door to a Labour/Lib/SNP coalition of chaos that would take us backwards on Brexit and break up our United Kingdom. That would be bad for Britain and underlines how important it is that the strong Conservative team in Parliament continues delivering for the British people."

They were sent this response last week, I wonder if her view has changed today seeing as that team is falling apart now? Judging by the fact that she sat behind Boris today, I doubt it......

end link