Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I've come to the conclusion that modern Tories are a bunch of big girls blouses, love chucking it about but can't take it back. I know 5 cllrs that have told me they're voting UKIP in the euros - is that what's called conviction politics? Stand up for what you believe in instead of acting like sheep.

Fair play to roger Walkden, the other day he was honest enough to admit that he wholeheartedly supports 4 areas where the Tories are useless:

Europe
    Grammar schools
    Policing
    Immigration

I've never doubted Rogers integrity, he's as honest as the day is long, but the party he joined decades ago bears no resemblance to this wishy washy bunch. Charlie's a good example, on a personal level I think he's a gentleman, I respect him enormously, but he refers to "police people" and think the public support pcso's. come on Charlie, I'd better take you to a couple of pubs, speak to people don't listen to focus groups.

Come on you cllrs, you all know who you are, stop acting as cheerleaders for this mob that you have nothing in common with and grow a pair. How can you persuade people to vote for a party you don't believe in yourselves?

end link