Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well having been away a while I surprized choosing to go public but heres some responses

Firstly though it was strange in Deal that Cllr Elliots best friend chose that day to be late.

But in Dover it was a strange night.
    when you bear in mindthe vote could have been close, no ne lobbied me.

so we saw the 8 cllrs all solid
    As Roger stated the alliance of tories/indies not at all solid.
    Cllr Precious voting against Roger
    Cllr Lamoon doing the same
    Quite able to do so, but as Roger stated they wanted the support of the alliance to be mayor and chairs when it suited them.
    But then Roger must consider his lack of judgement on allowing a second term for the present mayor, with by elections, and the alliance falling apart long before this vote, he was crazy to agree to it, and he get the support this year.

Cllr Wanstall did abstain I understand as I did but for different reasons I'm sure,
    Cllr Wanstall will need to speak for himself
    but I abstained which is most unusual for me but if I'm to vote for someone I have to have confidence in them which I didn't have.

It was a strange night as we also saw freemason vote against other freemasons.
    So even they couldn't hold it together
    All we can do is see when the labour chairs are elected if they believe in democracy

end link