Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Let’s get back to our local DDC. Council.Cllr Biggs is a very good chap seems quiet and un assuming but is very clear on his facts.David Cronk a very good link with Deal Quite a lot Of experience now .Cllr Sue Hill has returned after a short break very clear and dedicated.Cllr Pam Brivo is the star and will keep them together.I m impressed with Cllr Zozzender.Not sure if the Scrutiny knew what they were supposed to do .The main problem will be to keep working together.Thats where Paul Watkins scored .He allowed freedom and appreciated peoples skills.It will not hurt one or two Conservative Councillors to be in opposition.Now they will have to work.All hats off to Cllr Bartlett a really good chap he got the most votes I think.He has always worked for his community well respected.Dover Town Council a law unto them selves .Everyone wants to be The Mayor.Really they are a large Parish Council .They would not co operate and provide the much needed toilets.Dont know what happened to Sandwich always a good Council who knows .
    As someone who chaired a Scrutiny Committee me and eleven Male Councillors What a task that was for me .I made them sit together regardless of politics .

end link