Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Alexander - you clearly speak from someone with a highly authoritarian streak who wants everything and everyone to conform to his ideas of what we should think or want.

I am different, I believe in freedom, that we should be free to follow our aspirations and our talent to wherever they lead, to be a success or a failure in doing that and in standing on your own two feet and taking responsibility and be free from government diktat.

I very much doubt that many people will sympathise with your Stalinist sympathies because that is exactly what you are expressing even if you do not know it. Confiscatory policies stealing private property to make people pay for debts incurred through irresponsible government spending while paying people not to work etc etc.

Your idea of society is most people's idea of hell and would send any country into economic meltdown.

You can pose self-righteously and claim whatever you want about your ambitions (or lack of) because you are unlikely ever to be in a position to establish a 'mega' company and earn millions, very few people manage to do that so it is not a personal comment, but many, many would love to do it. We should be grateful to those who do achieve the heights of business success and those who then manage these companies successfully because of the jobs they provide and the benefits we as a society gain from successful businesses. These people deserve all they get and we need more of them and more of their success.

I say it again - The vast majority of people would love to come into £millions. Those with a talent can do so through business or other success, others by winning the lottery (often we have seen these lottery people end up broke again a few years later!!).

end link