Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

"All the entrepreneurs you refer to would love their small businesses to be huge successes, tomorrow's Microsoft and become 'super-rich'."

This is hilarious!

Barry, the vast majority of business people do not aspire to become duper-rich. You are now reduced to placing words in their mouth while acting as their representative on the Forum!

You mention Microsoft and Apple.
    I'm talking of private assets, not company assets. You keep implying that I advocate the confiscating of company assets. I never have! I'm talking of the private assets of the extremely rich who have no skills at all other than hoarding the Country's wealth.

Furthermore, I'm talking of Britain, and Microsoft and Apple are not British firms.

Seeing that you mention Microsoft, Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft, an American firm, has said many years ago that his sons will NOT inherit his private wealth, but MUST achieve their own success!

He also said that the super rich must pay more tax, so I suggest you do your homework before placing words in the mouth of people who (like Bill Gates) actually do have entrepreneurial skills. In fact, what THESE people say, is utterly the opposite to what you proclaim on their behalf!

You can carry on saying that I preach theft and what I write is bonkers, but you are increasingly on your own on this topic.

Furthermore, your maths need revising:
    if every business person became equal in wealth to Bill Gates and to the owner of Apple, as you CLAIM they want to, then all the money in the world, including shares, bonds, hedge-funds and the whole gobbledegook, would need to be increased by tens of thousands of times to satisfy this demand!

So you are preaching pure fantasy here, something that is totally impossible! Quite clearly, with that statement, you demonstrate to have no understanding at all in economy!
    ]

end link