Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Time for update, Keith! My latest theory is that from a Labour perspective, we don’t want Boris to fail too soon. The problem being that there is an inbuilt fix; Rishi Sunak. This is what we are seeing with the anti Boris Johnson briefings from Number 11.

They say that opposition don’t win elections, governments lose them and I think there’s a lot in that. I agree that right now, I still don’t know what the Labour plan is and sooner or later we have to have progress there. What I’m hoping for is that the Paterson mess is only the tip of the iceberg and that the COVID contracts will take us to a whole new level of corruption. We also have the cost of living crisis coming up in April, so again, interesting to see how things go there. All in all, the gap has closed but that’s more because of Tory own goals than Labour progress.

end link